|Anna Regina Town Council to move against strays on road|
|Friday, 28 December 2012 21:16|
The Interim Management Committee [IMC] of the Anna Regina Town Council plans to take strong¬†measures to rid the public road, within the town of Anna Regina [from Three Friends to Walton Hall] of stray animals.
The matter of animals roaming the public road and public places was recently raised by Councillor Rajendra Prabhulall at the social development meeting of the IMC. After a lively discussion on the matter,
it was decided that the issue would be placed on the front burner of council's business for 2013.
Councillors said the by-laws will be enforced, and owners of animals will have to comply. They said the issue is a sore one, and agreed that animals must not be allowed to roam the public road or graze on the shoulders thereof.
The council is also looking to employed stray catchers.
- High Court hearing on cross-dressing law adjourned to June 4
- Scotiabank presents Mastercard holiday promotion winner with prizes : --donates money to Buxton Youth Developers group
- Parika minibus drivers, conductors up in arms : --over relocation of parks
- Guyana to resume exporting rice, paddy to Venezuela : --still enjoy competitive prices
- Young gold miner grateful God spared his life in horrific vehicle accident