Sunday, 19 May 2013
Ramjattan a no-show for anti-money laundering meet... » ATTORNEY-General and Minister of Legal Affairs, An...
GECOM successfully concludes extended registration » THE Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) yesterday ...
NACTA poll finds‚Ä¶ : Even APNU, AFC supporters ‚Ä... » AN opinion survey conducted by the North American ...
WPO calls M&CC out (Bg, big head) : --for ‚Äėrepre... » THE Women‚Äôs Progressive Organization (WPO) said ...
Bandits beat, shoot Turkeyen resident in early mor... » FOUR bandits used the early hours of yesterday mor...
Home Affairs launches ‚ÄúI Paid A Bribe‚ÄĚ website » THE Ministry of Home Affairs yesterday in its bid ...
Luncheon slams opposition over vicious designs t... » CABINET Secretary Dr Roger Luncheon says that many...
|Body of eldery man retrieved from Dredge Creek, Pomeroon river|
|Thursday, 27 December 2012 21:35|
POLICE are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of elderly farmer Steven Moses, 65, of Dredge Creek, Upper Pomeroon River, Essequibo, whose relatives found his body floating near¬†his stelling at about 08:00hrs yesterday with a wound to his neck.
There were also several marks of violence on the man‚Äôs body, including a wound to the throat, and relatives are convinced that foul play was involved in his death.
Moses‚Äôs body is at the Suddie Hospital mortuary awaiting post-mortem.
More Top Stories
- Ramjattan a no-show for anti-money laundering meet : --Opposition bent on scuttling process
- GECOM successfully concludes extended registration
- NACTA poll finds‚Ä¶ : Even APNU, AFC supporters ‚Äėdisappointed‚Äô with their performance : --also against calls for snap elections
- WPO calls M&CC out (Bg, big head) : --for ‚Äėreprehensible‚Äô attack on Town Clerk (Ag)
- Bandits beat, shoot Turkeyen resident in early morning robbery : --Bullet lodged between victim‚Äôs lung and rib
- K&VC murder accused remanded until May 21
- Home Affairs launches ‚ÄúI Paid A Bribe‚ÄĚ website
- Luncheon slams opposition over vicious designs to remove PPP/C gov‚Äôt
- Packed agenda for Independence Anniversary
- Abickie freed of step-father‚Äôs murder : ‚Ä¶discharged by Judge
- Guyana‚Äôs international obligations hijacked by Opposition : ‚Ä¶Dr Luncheon bemoans ‚Äúpolitical misadventure is afoot‚ÄĚ
- Private sector wants House to act swiftly on money laundering laws ‚Ä¶says Guyana cannot afford to be blacklisted
- GPL workers get wage increase ‚Ä¶union wants $5B cut from GPL to be reinstated
- Minister Ali warns‚Ä¶ Blacklisting threatens to wreck internationally connected businesses ‚Ä¶Western nations may be prohibited from doing business in Guyana
- Minibus plunges into Vlissengen Road canal ‚Ä¶no one seriously injured
- Moco Moco Bridge collapses under weight of truck with excavator - ‚Ä¶construction company which owns the equipment to take liability
- Ashni slams AFC
- Radio/TV personality Ossie Rodgers pickets City Hall for racial profiling of East Indian friends
- Learning Channel broadens scope‚Äď Moraikobai residents begin benefitting
- Known drunkard sent to prison for ‚Äėcussing self‚Äô