|Fined, jailed for cocaine smoking pipe|
|Monday, 10 September 2012 22:24|
NEVILLE Mahasa (no address given) was fined $6,000 and imprisoned for one year on Friday for having an improvised pen pipe for smoking cocaine.
Before Acting Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry, he pleaded guilty to the offence, particulars of which said, on September 3, he was in possession of the instrument used to smoke the narcotic.
- Policeman in duo refused bail on wounding charges
- Robbery defendant cries upon being remanded
- Court hears… Robbery took place during negotiation over sex proposition
- After fatal stab, Boston told accused, ‘You juk me’ … deposition evidence states
- Defendant with other pending narcotic charge remanded
- From Red Dragon… $650,000 bail for second human trafficking defendant
- Court told… Prisoner admits robbing woman
- Man jailed for robbing overseas-based Guyanese visitor
- Minibus driver placed on bail for assaulting ‘pest’.
- Neighbours at odds over fencing
- Wife favours counselling to resolve domestic dispute
- Mother and son at odds over ‘sweet man’
- Misbehaving child-father fined for annoying child-mother
- Alleged coconut thief granted $90,000 bail
- Sophia man accused of assaulting cop faces two other charges
- Man threatens to kill sibling over dog urine
- Irate husband assaults wife after accusing her of infidelity
- Alleged household thief granted $100,000 bail
- Man assaults woman ‘for nothing’
- ‘Turkey’ charged with possession of narcotics