Saturday, 25 May 2013
Deadline extension at Nicaragua meeting Guyana’s... » WITH the parliamentary Opposition MPs deliberately...
Minister Ali urges Florida private sector to capit... » MINISTER of Tourism, Industry and Commerce Irfaan ...
Culture Minister defends operations of Caribbean P... » WITH a public debate raging over the operations an...
Guyana to highlight mining opportunities at high l... » AUSTRALIA’S Senator Bob Carr, Minister for Forei...
Sheema Mangar murder… Mother compliments Rohee o... » RADICA Thakoor, mother of Sheema Mangar, complimen...
Hamilton Green petitions President Ramotar for ben... » CITY Mayor Hamilton Green, an executive member of ...
Money Laundering amendments - Gov’t will be exon... » IT IS now almost certain that international sancti...
Minister Ashni Singh underscores critical role of ... » “THE progress made in Guyana in strengthening th...
|Armed robbery accused granted $200,000 bail|
|Thursday, 02 August 2012 20:08|
SHEM King of 684 East Ruimveldt Housing Scheme Georgetown appeared in court yesterday charged with robbery under arms.
It has been alleged that on July 27at Cemetery Road La Penitence Georgetown being armed with a knife, the man robbed Emma Browne of two cellular phones and a shoulder bag containing cash and other personal items at a total value of $187,000.
The matter was laid indictable and no plea was required before magistrate Hazel Octive Hamilton at the Georgetown magistrates’ court.
He was granted bail at a sum of $200,000 and will reappear in court on September 20.
- Conductor smashed windscreen of police van while resisting arrest, court told
- Vendor accused of robbing woman at Stabroek Market Square denied bail
- Craig Village man on break and enter charge blames being ‘high’
- Four petitioners granted bail in the sum of $725,000
- Judge rules written statement to police admissible at murder trial
- Assaulted woman denies relationship with alleged stalker
- Fined man faces trial on threatening neighbour charge
- Defendant kisses Court floor in quest of leniency
- Other accused cell phone thief on $50,000 bail
- Larceny case dismissed as virtual complainant declines testimony
- Security guard granted $50,000 bail on larceny charge
- Policeman in duo refused bail on wounding charges
- Robbery defendant cries upon being remanded
- Court hears… Robbery took place during negotiation over sex proposition
- After fatal stab, Boston told accused, ‘You juk me’ … deposition evidence states
- Defendant with other pending narcotic charge remanded
- From Red Dragon… $650,000 bail for second human trafficking defendant
- Court told… Prisoner admits robbing woman
- Man jailed for robbing overseas-based Guyanese visitor
- Minibus driver placed on bail for assaulting ‘pest’.